Friday, February 6, 2009

Im Just Shock..!!

This is my first time to blog. Lots of my friend are already blogging, sharing there stories, life and interesting moments with others. I don't know why im a bit slow to this thing, maybe i don't want or maybe I don't know how to share my stories with others. Well poor me. But hey, people can change. I don't' know, something accrue to me suddenly telling me to try. Well here i go, but please don't mind my english k, I know it sucks. What a drag...

So today I got some really shocking news from an old friend of mine, childhood friend..not an old age friend..just a friend since I was a kid...u know..nevermind..She's a student from UKM (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)and she posted a comment to my Friendster account, a news..really really really shocking news. At the first time I don't believe it, I'm just thinking she just playing with me, then i replied back telling don't mess around and tell me is it true. So she give this link. So I was like woo...ok let's check it out. As I open the link, there are some pictures, pictures of a person I know. That person is smiling, happy and beautiful with white dress. At that moment, I don't know what I feel..it's a mixture of shock,happy,enthusiasm and disbelievement all together. Its a concrete prove. Literally....... Ok wan enough with the drama..don't make it more suspense..haha. U guys wanna know what she posted..here it is:-


m i L L a
Posted
document.write.Date("02/5/2009 2:41 am) 02/5/2009 6:41 pm
heeee~~ ye abg besaa...bak kata cik siti salbiah hamzah,, kami akan ke majlis kawen cik noor Sipolan Sipolan pada akhir bln 3 ini... jadi,, sudikah kiranya kita semua pergi bersama2.. heeeee~~

I was like 'What Da Funk..!!' This girl I know since we were kid is getting married..!! Its really makes me jump off the couch. Shocking news. Married at young age..aahh, I wish I can married young.pffft. Suddenly I think about the old time, flashback when I was 6, in kindergarten, me n my three cool gang likes to disturb her and her best friend often. We not just disturb, we chase her, pull her hand, take her lunch box till they cry..haha. I know I know Im a cruel evil boy..but hye, it was long time ago, I'm a gentleman now..haha. And I remembered one time we chased her back from K, she ran from us and ran to her house. We can see she's really scared of us and cry when she opened the door and dashed inside. And then I remembered we sat in front of her house and start singing..'maafkan kami...jeng jeng jeng jeng...maafkan kami...' Seriously we sang the song from Pendekar Bujang Lapok, try to apologise..say sorry, we really feel bad about it and try to settle it down. I'm the the lead singer and the others were just back up singer. And then I remembered, she opened the window and start smiling and laughing to us. Apology accepted. I guess the singing thing works after all. You guys should try..haha.

And then I remembered when we were 9, you get lovy dovy, scandalising, cinta monyet with my best friend. Try to keep the relationship secret and all..haha, and I become your postman, delivery guy..sending message, letters and what other stuff to him, what a drag. And one time you and him snogging in corner of car park, and I'm the one who make sure the coast is clear,haha..we are really advance rite that time..what a memory. Then couple years later in our UPSR year, you were one of the top students in the school. Grades in flying colors every time, admired by teachers with the other top notch students, really makes me envy. But hey, that old story, we have our own path to journey now rite..

All I wanna say is, actually I'm really shocked to hear that you are getting married, but I'm happy for you. Life partner is in God's hand. What best for you is best for me, your happiness is my happiness.I hope your marriage will stay everlasting. Do have cute and great kids one day.

'Selamat Pengantin Baru'

Love Uan,

i don't even hve a girlfiend..huhu

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...
    aku tau ini cerita...
    style ar member kau tu...
    dlm diam, dah pon kawen...

    ReplyDelete